Maddilyn
1 month
10 lbs 8 oz-----75%
height 21 1/2"-----50%
head 13 1/2"------50%
We found out at her appointment that she has reflux, so we are trying her on a couple of different meds. The doctor thinks she'll probably sleep better instead of eating every 2 hours at night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Steve likes to buy the kids donuts Saturday night for breakfast on Sunday. They wake up so excited to have pink frosted or sprinkle donuts.
Lets just say the frosting is basically all that gets ate.
Lets just say the frosting is basically all that gets ate.
10 comments:
Maddi's so cute!!! I can't believe how much she is growing. She's going to be walking by the time I get to see her. (ok well lets hope not but thats how I feel!) I love Karlee's face in that picture. She's so funny. My goodness I miss those kids. You and Stevie J too. Hope we get to come see you for Thanksgiving????? (fingers crossed) Love you guys.
I love how much hair Maddi has.
My kids will always eat/lick the frosting off too, then Luke usually says "Mom, can I tell you a serect???.....I don't like the bread part, can I throw it away".
I wondered if she had reflux....I'm praying for you to get some more sleep too! Those doughnuts look Delish! I can't believe Maddie is already 10 lbs....so cute! See ya soon.
So adorable I love Karlys face - so shows her personality. Maddi is adorable also. And of course Canni can't be more handsome with his missing teeth
Love you guys and miss you
Cute cute kids!!
They are all so cute! Love the frosting faces!
I have a picture of steve that looks just like Maddi. I can't wait to bring it so you can be scared. It is a good thing that Karlee looks just like me Ha Ha. Love you guys.
I'm so sorry that you aren't getting much sleep- that's the worst! On the bright side, Maddi is about as cute as can be. I love Karlee's little face in the picture with the doughnut, she looks so mischevious!
I just can't get over how adorable little Maddi is. She is going to be just as cute as Cannon and Karlee. It is amazing how fast it goes by.
She has so much hair, that is so cool. But haven't all your babies... She is so cute. I think she looks alot like Karlee. Hey I miss placed your email will you send it to me please.....
Trina
Post a Comment