Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maddi's 1st Oreo
Can you see that cute grin underneath the cookie?
She had oreo cookie from head to toe. Literally, to toe! I'm not sure how, but when I lifted her out of the highchair she had cookies all slimmed down her legs and on her toes.

Sorry about the video. It was taken with my phone. Steve has my camera!

5 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

She is so cute! I love that she managed to get it everywhere. That takes talent!

Skye O. said...

Too cute! Karlee's laughs are great.

Susan said...

Oh my gosh Celeste! She is a doll. I can't believe she is big enough to eat OREOS!! I can't wait to see you guys for graduation.

Aunt Gay said...

so funny looks just like when her daddy eats!
Karlee's laugh is great
miss you guys soooo much!!!
2 weeks down 2 to go sounds like Steve is having some amazing experiences

Greg and Brittany said...

Such an adorable little girl!!