Friday, February 29, 2008

MICHIGAN HERE WE COME

We just found out today that we are moving to Clinton Township, Michigan. After many hours of deliberating we have decided that Steve's needs would be met better in Michigan than trying to stay in Iowa. So sometime during our busy summer of boards, Bubba returning from mission, 1o year high school reunion and my parents 50th wedding anniversary, we now get to squeeze in moving. We think Steve will have better opportunities in Michigan and more time with the family. It is a bittersweet situation. We love Iowa and all of our really close friends and leaving them will be the hardest part for me. I hope you all don't for get us!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I cant believe you guys are on the move again, and another big one. But what an adventure! I hope that you will be able to make it this summer so Cannon can teach Hunter some more things to do.
we love you and pray for you!

shauni said...

We are so sad that you guys are moving. You have to come back and visit us and we will definitely keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting that you are moving to Michigan. Detroit was intimitating at first, but it is not so bad after you get used to it. I am sad that we will be gone when you get here. We are moving the middle of June. It was hard to leave Iowa, but it was a good experience for us. I hope the same goes for you guys. Good Luck!
Let me know if I can help in anyway.