Cannon is headed back to school. I can't believe my little boy is old enough to ride the school bus to and from our home. He started kindergarten last Tuesday and loves every minute of it. He was excited to meet a friend in class who actually has a fohawk bigger than his. He is becoming so independent and such a big helper. After the second day of school, he was happy to report he only had to get two more smiley face's to have lunch with the principle.
(for some reason that is now a reward?)
Karlee and I are now trying to find things to do in the afternoon. We have 4 whole hours, everyday by ourselves. It comes with mixed feelings because I do miss having conversations and playing with Cannon, but I also think it is good for Cannon to become more independent and for me to get to spend more quality one-on-one time with Karlee.
I let ya know how that goes after this week!

5 comments:
I didn't realize your boy was old enough for school this year. I had big mixed feelings about school and especially the bus, but Logan loves every minute of it. My daughter Paige hates it and misses him terribly when he is gone. This is his third week and she has finally stopped crying when he gets on the bus. Now she just says on the way home "I miss Logan". It is pretty stinkin cute. I am loving my girl time with Paige. I bet our boys would get along great they seem similar. Good luck with school.
He looks so old. If your quality one-on-one time needs another 'one,' head on over. :) Karlee will keep our house exciting too.
Doesn't riding the school bus make them seem so old? Cannon looks so cute! I'm not surprised to hear that he is getting smiley faces for good behavior, he is such a good kid. I have similar feelings about kindergarten- unfortunately sometimes my one on one time with Carter isn't very "quality" the poor boy watches way more TV than I would like him to!
Me and Dave both couldn't believe little Canny was already going to kindergarten. Time sure does fly!!!! And his fohawk is so awesome. Dave's jealous, his didn't work out to be that good looking. ( I think he needs to find a different hairstylist) Love you guys.
He looks like he is so excited. I just can't believe he and Natasha are old enough to go to school. It seems like I was just babysitting them and pulling them around in the wagon.He looks so cute. Time flys...
Trin'
Post a Comment