yum yum yum! That makes me so hungry! It makes me laugh though because anytime someone would come out to visit us there we would always take them to Famous Daves.
Hey I just saw today a famous Daves not to far from my house- I had never heard of them before! I just thought it was a place back east Kewl I will have to try it out one of these days. Of course yesterday I had Famous Arlenes barbecue ribs at grandma Hacketts house the just melted off the bone-- I don't thing anything beats her barbecue pork. Glad your having fun Love Aunt Gay
3 comments:
Doesn't Cannon know not to eat the bone?? He looks like such a stud in that shirt with his cool fohawk. He's looking to grown up.
yum yum yum! That makes me so hungry! It makes me laugh though because anytime someone would come out to visit us there we would always take them to Famous Daves.
Hey I just saw today a famous Daves not to far from my house- I had never heard of them before! I just thought it was a place back east Kewl I will have to try it out one of these days. Of course yesterday I had Famous Arlenes barbecue ribs at grandma Hacketts house the just melted off the bone-- I don't thing anything beats her barbecue pork. Glad your having fun
Love Aunt Gay
Post a Comment