Yay! I love when grandparents and family come to visit Karlee is getting big so fast! Her sunglasses are so cute!
Karlee looks so big in her sunglasses and flip flops- I can't believe how much she's changed in just the last couple of months. I'm glad you guys got visitors!
I miss her so so so much.
looks like she had a little pee pee in those pants, I will lick her clean and change her
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! I love when grandparents and family come to visit Karlee is getting big so fast! Her sunglasses are so cute!
Karlee looks so big in her sunglasses and flip flops- I can't believe how much she's changed in just the last couple of months. I'm glad you guys got visitors!
I miss her so so so much.
looks like she had a little pee pee in those pants, I will lick her clean and change her
Post a Comment