day # 2

Karlee is very particular when it comes to nap time. She is more than happy to tell you she is tired and will want me to take her to bed and turn on her primary songs. Well today she was watching Clifford and lost track of time. I came downstairs to her snoozing on the couch. This was kind of funny because she had to walk upstairs to get her Liniy (blanket) and then walk back downstairs and curl up on the couch. She looks so precious when she sleeps! I love the chubby cheeks.
3 comments:
I miss this little monster!!!
Oh, she's not a monster! Although she does look much sweeter when she's asleep. What a great picture, did you use photoshop or something? It is precious.
There is undoubtedly something sweet about sleeping kids.
I love that you posted all the funny, random things your kids say. I got a pretty good laugh out of reading them. Hopefully your kids will LET you keep cooking scrumptious meals for them!
Post a Comment