Today started out to be a day just like the rest. Cannon came down and chose the cereal he wanted to eat and ate the cereal while he watched a movie. After he got done eating, I was playing with Cannon and Karlee when I noticed a tooth was missing! I said "Cannon your tooth is gone! Where did it go?" He had no idea. He was just excited about loosing a tooth. Then reality set in and he said "Mom, is the Tooth Fairy still going to come if I don't have a tooth to put under my pillow?" He had the most serious look on his face. I think he was about to burst into tears. I just told him that we would look for the tooth and if we couldn't find it, we would just write the tooth fairy a letter about
how you lost your tooth, and then lost it again! 
He thought for a moment and then said "I think Shauni had twenty one bucks in her pocket and then gave it to Ammon when he lost his tooth." I just said "Really!" We'll just have to see what the tooth fairy brings you. After looking all morning long, he finally has realized we probably aren't going to find the tooth. He is excited to tell all of his friends at school, so maybe he will forget about finding that tooth?
8 comments:
maybe you don't need the dentist after all? he looks older now!
What a cute story!
PS>He looks just like you when you were little in that 2nd picture!
So my best friend growing up did that same thing. However, her mom checked her poop and made sure that she passed it. When she finally did they cleaned it up and she put it under her pillow. GROSS!!!! How fun for him. Wow his friend Ammon has an awesome tooth fairy. I wish we were coming to see you with Tammy and Bubba.
Looks like you guys are having a great time in Michigan. I am still sad that I left just when you came. Cannon is such a cutie, and growing up so fast. I love all your digital scrapbook pages they are so cute. Your post about Karlees birthday is so sweet!
Wow! he looks so cute, although he is dead wrong about me having 21 bucks in the first place- let alone leaving it for Ammon! That cracks me up. Actually, Ammon hasn't lost any teeth yet- he'll be so excited to hear that Cannon lost one. I'll have to have Ammon call and talk to him about it.
Celeste, we miss you guys too! If it makes you feel any better- I'm not running on the Neil Smith trail either. I'm so glad that Karlee remembers us- that is so cute! Give her a big hug for me.
Maybe he ate the tooth??? Ashlyn actually misplaced a tooth she lost. She was loosing them left and right I think it was number six and didn't seem to care that the tooth fairy might not come again. Cannon looks so grown up!
How exciting! This is one of signs that you kids are getting too big. This Spring Katie had a tooth that needed to come out (it was so ugly we named it) so Grandma Debbie paid her 20 bucks to pull it out. The same week Allie and Tyler each lost their first tooth so Grandma had to fork out a 20 for each of them too. Timing is everything!!
Shelly
Post a Comment