This week I was able to go to the cannery in Michigan with Skye and her mom. It was such a fun experience to see everything that the church has to offer. This was my first time at a cannery and we had so much fun. It was nice to get out of the house and laugh and joke around with some great friends. Has anyone been to another cannery in Idaho or Utah? It would be interesting to know the differences in cannery's in the west compared to the one I went to in the east! Thanks Skye for letting me tag along with you! I can't wait to go back.
4 comments:
I have been to the Idaho Falls cannery and by the pictures it looks almost exactly the same. It is a pretty cool thing that they have. I really enjoyed going.
I love the hair nets! You are two hot mamas!
I have been to the one in Idaho Falls and it does look pretty much the same. They are so fun to go to. They offer so much. We even got a can thing and took it home once. I;m glad you are taking advantage of the cannery Celeste.
Sexy cap!!!
Post a Comment