Monday we invited our neighbors over and decorated haunted houses. We had lots of fun and all of the kids left with a belly full of treats. The last two years we have made haunted houses with the Frost's and because we had so much fun I thought I would carry on the tradition.



3 comments:
Those haunted houses turned out cool looking. You guys got creative with them that looks like fun. Maybe I will try doing that with Averee she'd probably just keep eating the goodies there wouldn't be anythin left to put on it.
I love your haunted houses, they turned out so cute! I especially love the return of the gummy eyes. I'm glad you decided to keep up the tradition! I have been meaning to plan a night to make haunted houses and haven't quite gotten around to it- hopefully we will be able to fit it in before Halloween. But I must say, it won't be quite the same without you guys here!
These houses are so cute. I read your blog all the time but am a slacker in the "leaving a comment" area. I thought I should start since I love reading your comments on my blog. I don't know who started this blogging thing, but I am so grateful. It is great for us all to be so connected.
Post a Comment