Thursday, February 19, 2009


19 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys, the third one is so much fun!

Megan said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I agree with Tanya with the third one being so much fun. Logan is such a good and easy baby. Much needed after Austin. Congrats again.

Lisa said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Two girls are so much fun. I hope your feeling good.

La Giglia Family said...

Congrats!! That is so cool, we are so happy for you guys. Another girl - how fun! I hope everything is going good for you guys in MI.

Brittany said...

Wahoo!! That's great! I hope everything is going well :)

shauni said...

Yeah! Another little Karlee, I'm so excited. Now you can use all those cute little girl clothes and bows again. For some reason I really thought it was going to be a boy. Do you guys have a name picked out? When is your due date? I hope you're feeling well, I'm so excited for you guys.

The Pascoe Family said...

That is so exciting :)
Karlee and her are going to be such good friends.
The girls are now gonna out number all those Adams boys.
Congratulations again.

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Another beautiful girl, I knew it!!! I told you that you'd have to put all those cute bows to use. So fun. Love you guys.

Matt and Jessie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I hope everything is going well!!

Ally said...

How exciting! maybe not for steve quite yet, but still it is exciting!!

The Gotch Family said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for you guys.

Johnson Family said...

Yay another girl. Now Karlee will have someone to play barbies with!! Not to mention all the fun little girl stuff you get to reuse. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve-o and Celeste! Congratulations...Andrea and I are so happy for you guys. I hope all is well...we sure miss you here in good old Des Moines. Take care!

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Congrats!! I had no idea! Another girl will be good for Steve...hahaha!!

Steven and Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! I need to keep up on the blog reading!! Hope you are feeling well.

Brizzee said...

That is so awesome. Three is so fun. I love that your daughter will have sister. There is nothing like having a sister. However your daughter sounds a mischievious as mine so look out.

Eatfammoments said...

That is so fun.. You can buy even more cute girls things and of course use all the other cute things you got again.Now it's two weddings to pay for Steven,hahaha... Just look at this way with boys you half to pay for missions so it really is even. Congradulations guys... Three is fun Celestia but alittle challenging too...
Trina

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

more p-ssy to play with mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm