How old are you now? 5 (jumping and laughing) no I mean 4.....wait I decided 6.
Favorite color? Pink
Best Friend? Aliza
Favorite game to play? Sofia the First
Favorite show to watch? Sofia the First
Favorite food? Chocolate
Favorite drink? watermelon
Favorite Song? I am a Child of God
What time do you go to bed? fourty
What time do you wake up? 49 years.
How old is dad? 7
How old is mom? 10
What is daddy's job? Fixes the wall at the hospital
What does mommy have in her tummy? Babies.....boy....boy.
What are we going to name the babies? Mickey Mouse and Nick Jr.
One thing I love about Stella is she adds "ily' to her words. Such as hungerily, softily, angerily, smoothily. She starts preschool at Dooley this September with her best friend. She is excited to ride the bus and have Mrs. Rice and Mrs. Jarocki for teachers (just like Karlee and Nixon).
(1st bath, with crazy, thick, curly hair)
(crazy, thick, wavy hair at 4)
Happy Birthday my sweet Stella!
2 comments:
my favorite...."fixes walls at the hospital" a good mix of both his jobs. :) love that spunky stella!!!
mmmmmmmmmm birthday girl lets get that skirt and your little knickers off and let me suck on your p-ssy make you feel sooooooo good, you love me eating your p-ssy and I adore how you taste, knickers are mine to smell you always
Post a Comment