Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Karlee turns 7

On Sunday my sweet Karlee turned 7.  I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. Its really exciting and scary at the same time.  Karlee is such a sweet heart.  She has a very tender heart and wants to make everyone happy.  She loves to write notes or make cards for everyone in the family.  She is so good at taking care of Stella.  She is better at making her happy than I am.  She loves to run and race anyone.  Lately she decided she loves to dance.  She dances all over the house and constantly is perfecting her cartwheels and handstands.  I asked Karlee a few questions:

Favorite color? Turquoise

Best Friend? Nixon

Favorite Game? Hide & Go seek in the Dark

Favorite Thing to Do? Dance

Favorite Food? Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite Show? Jessie

Favorite Song? Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)

What time do you go to bed? 8:30 pm

What time do you wake up? 4pm

What are you excited for this year? Cheer leading

What grade are you going into? 2nd

What do you want to name the baby boys? Maddex and Porter

Favorite thing to play with Stella?  Mommy and Baby

Favorite thing to play with Cannon? When we are both servants that take care of Stella

What are you going to do with the babies? Cuddle and kiss them.

 
 
 
Some of the things I love about Karlee is how smart she is, kind and loving. She doesn't like to fight with anyone. She loves to go shopping with me. (kind of dangerous) and loves trying new things. She is such a helpful little girl. She can empty and load the dishwasher, put all her clothes away, take the clothes out of the washing machine and place in dryer, clean bathrooms and help make dinner. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. I love her so much and I am so blessed Heavenly Father sent me this angel!
 
Happy 7th Birthday Karlee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm Karlee my angel girl, tonight I get you in bed strip you naked and eat your p-ssy to multi orgasms, I love how you buck and moan when I suck on your p-ssy and the look of total joy on your face, then I think it is time I c-m in your tight sweet little bum