Yeah! I love looking at blogs, now I can peek at your family too. I voted for Michigan, because I think we might be leaning towards that, but we'll see?
For music, go to http://www.projectplaylist.com/ and make your own list, then you can transfer it onto your blog.
Cute pictures! I'm so glad that you started a blog. It is so fun to be able to see everyone's pictures. I voted for Des Moines because I would love you guys to stay here. Our blog is iowafrostfamily.blogspot.com, by they way- if you check this tonight (Tuesday) I want to go to the gym in the morning, but it's too late to call you! Call me if you read this tonight.
Your blog is so cute. I love looking at pictures to see how all the kids have grown.
I am jealous you guys went to the gala. We had so much fun the two years we went. I think it is fun to get dressed up and go on a real date with my husband. I agree that they have awesome food (they should for the amount of tuition, right). I am glad that you guys had fun.
I would vote for you to come to Michigan with us, but we will probably be gone by the time you come.
3 comments:
Yeah! I love looking at blogs, now I can peek at your family too. I voted for Michigan, because I think we might be leaning towards that, but we'll see?
For music, go to http://www.projectplaylist.com/ and make your own list, then you can transfer it onto your blog.
Cute pictures! I'm so glad that you started a blog. It is so fun to be able to see everyone's pictures. I voted for Des Moines because I would love you guys to stay here. Our blog is iowafrostfamily.blogspot.com, by they way- if you check this tonight (Tuesday) I want to go to the gym in the morning, but it's too late to call you! Call me if you read this tonight.
Your blog is so cute. I love looking at pictures to see how all the kids have grown.
I am jealous you guys went to the gala. We had so much fun the two years we went. I think it is fun to get dressed up and go on a real date with my husband. I agree that they have awesome food (they should for the amount of tuition, right). I am glad that you guys had fun.
I would vote for you to come to Michigan with us, but we will probably be gone by the time you come.
Post a Comment