
Saturday we went to an apple orchard in a really pretty part of Michigan. On our way there, it reminded us of Iowa and all of the rolling hills and big barns. We past beautiful golf courses with huge homes that share there backyard with the golf course. I can't believe how fast Michigan changes. The farther from Detroit, the more beautiful Michigan is. This is a picture I took from the apple orchard we visited.

9 comments:
Your little girl has the cutest bows! Do you make them all? Where do you get them?
What an adorable family!! Looks like the kids had fun!
Your apple orchard looks great. It was so fun to talk to you the other day. I've been waiting to hear about the damage from Karlee cutting her hair- it must not have been too bad!
That looks like a fun place to go. Such a pretty picture. And your family picture is also so cute. What a photogenic little family you guys are.
You have a very cute family! That apple orchard looks like a lot of fun. Did you notice that I tagged you?
My goodness Karlee looks just like your baby pictures! Your family is so precious! What are the kids going to be for Halloween this year? I'm sure you have some home made martha stewart costumes:)
Love ya!!!!
Sarah Mcfee
I am so glad you update so often, it is almost as good as having you home. Your pics are great!
Looks like fun. Wish you guys where here. Tell Stevie that he looks handsome with his hair cut.
I see you bow cheatin' on me!=)
Post a Comment