So I have officially failed my challenge. Life got busy or I just got lazy and tired of posting, so when life calms back down, I'll try the challenge again!
THANK YOU GRANDMA TAMMY AND BUBBA! We enjoyed your company!
(turn the phone around Tammy! Ha Ha Ha!)
Day # 15
7:00am-- Taking Grandma and Bubba to the airport. Everyone really wasn't as happy as they looked in this picture! ---Or maybe they were?
7 comments:
It looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun together. Thats awesome. I have said it before and I will say it again, I wish I had come with them. I miss all you guys so much. I am glad they got to visit you guys hopefully we will be able to come sometime here in the near future too. Love you guys.
You did pretty good on the challenge. I keep thinking that I am going to try the 30 day challenge but I'm not sure I can do it. Looks like you had fun with your visitors.
Sorry I missed your birthday. Are you going to be able to come home in Oct? Sorry i don't know, what was to challenge?
I am so glad Bubba got out there to see you and your cute kids. Alot has changed in the last 2 years. I bet Tammy was so excited so see her grandbabies!
Isn't it so fun to have visitors when you live so far away. Sounds like you had a good time. One good thing about Michigan is there is lots to do.
I will always be unhappy about this picture that is posted. Please take it off it is really embarrassing to me. You can keep the rest but I hate the one that we are leaving in the living room. Please if you even slightly like me. Take it off.
Tammy you know I love ya, but I can't remove you from my blog. Don't you remember, Cannon said "can we just take one last picture of Grandma Tammy." Now he looks for it on the blog. I asked Cannon if I could remove it and he said "No, just keep it there."
Post a Comment