I was tagged by James and I was suppose to post my fifth picture in my fifth file but I only had one picture in my fifth file. Actually it wasn't even a picture it was a video of Karlee who had a lollipop stuck in her hair. It is really funny so if you have time, its a funny short video to watch. So now I tag: Chelsea, Trina, Amy, Skye and Debi.
Remeber the rules: 5th picture file, 5th picture in that file and then tag 5 other people.
3 comments:
What a cute little girl! Her sucker matched her shirt. Now that's style! What is the whole fifth file stuff? I need to get some major computer education:)
Sarah
I love how her sucker matches her shirt. I love it when kids do this kind of stuff.
Shelly
I hate how much we miss with the kids especially when we saw Cannon almost every day. I am glad when you post that stuff cause we can at least see them later. Tammy
Post a Comment