Friday, November 21, 2008

Can I just say, AMAZING?

The limo Pres. Kennedy was assasinated in.
Autonomy- car of the future. Made by GM
one of the first snowmobiles
hangin with the crowd
enjoyin the show
While my parents were here we went to The Henry Ford Museum. Can I just say, AMAZING? It was the biggest museum I have ever been in. We were at the museum for 4 and a half hours and still didn't see the whole thing. I took a whole bunch of car pictures for all of you folks in Idaho, Papa Steve and the boys because if you ever get the chance to make it out here, we are definitely taking you there. I didn't realize how big the Ford company really was until I toured this museum. They were involved with not only cars, but airplanes and trains. This museum had about 4 REAL airplanes, 5 REAL trains complete with a caboose, 100's of cars and bikes, old fashion furniture and the special exhibit right now is the costume exhibit that has a whole bunch of costumes that they used in movies. This museum is truly amazing.

3 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

That sounds really cool. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Johnson Family said...

It is a very cool place. We too enjoyed it a lot. I love hearing about all your experiences in Michigan because it pretty much sums up my last three years. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! First of all... your hair looks so great and blonde! and Cannon looks SO big. Anyway... we went to the school for Thanksgiving dinner/lunch and I missed you guys. I actually thought you would be there because we always used to see each other at DMU. That museum looks awesome. HI STEVE - happy birthday a little while ago.