1. The biggest tease ever. I never take anything he says serious! And I laugh when others can't tell if he is serious or not!
2. Hardest worker I know. I could never work these 30+ hr shift he works and magnify all of his church callings. Then come home and stay awake because he thinks he will miss out on something with the family.
3. He loves his family more than anything in this world.
4. Takes me in to get an ultrasound anytime I want, just to ease my mind! Even at 1:30 am.
5. He can reason with anyone. Kids, adults, crazy hormonal pregnant women.
6. Calls me from work just to see how I'm doing and tell me how much he loves me.
7. Begs me and the kids to come into work when he is on-call because he misses us. Then after an hour or two, begs us to stay longer!
8. Makes me sit in a kid shopping cart so he can push me around the grocery store because he is worried all my walking will cause pre-term labor. (hated this at the time, but I understand his concerns. I'm just stubborn and prideful)
9. Love the messages he writes me on the mirror when its foggy.
10. Love how he softly kisses me on the cheek while I'm sleeping before he leaves for work.
11. I love how loyal and trustworthy he is!
12. I love how he tells me I'm the hottest pregnant lady ever, even though I feel ugly and enormous right now!
13. I love how he chases the kids around the house when he gets home from work or takes all 3 on bike rides in the evening.
14. Love how he thinks everything I make is the best he has ever tasted, even if its disgusting. NAILED IT!
15. And most of all, I love him because he has stuck by my side these last 12 years and I know he will continue to be by my side for eternity! No matter what!
I can think of a million other reasons but I have to get ready for all my drs appts for today!
Happy Anniversary Steve!


1 comment:
Is it so funny that I remember having your wedding announcement on my fridge? We'd only been married for 7 1/2 months so I was excited you would be a married girl too! You look so happy together...I know it will continue forever! Happy Anniversary. And good luck cookin' those cute boys for another while longer!
Post a Comment